Apr 20, 2012

It was bound to happen...

Hi, I am Daiana and I am a bookaholic.

Welcome to my Magic Bookshelf!
This is a blog that I vowed to myself to open in a very long time, advertising my unmeasurable love for the written word.
I am a reader and a writer. Me and my Kindle have a special love affair with violent episodes that extend long into the night.
This is the space where I decided to "share the love" with you, mortals, and I won't waste a long time explaining what I mean to do, but rather jump right to it. You'll get it on the way.
Some of the titles you'll be reading about are Le Petit Prince by Saint-Exupery, The Red Garden by Alice Hoffman, The Neverending Story by Michael Ende, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick and I will be transferring also some other short articles I've written before on my other blogs.

But, before I leave you, I wish to share my New Year Resolution with you. After years of promissing myself I would lose weight or save money, this year I decided to keep it simple and have only wished to read the Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.  So far, I have managed to get through about 70% of it and when I finish, I'll let you know.


Wish me luck and hop along !

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?