May 15, 2012

If it's Tuesday, this must be poetry*

Harry Potter themed, of course, since I am still stuck in volume 6.

Celestina Warbeck - A Cauldron, Full of Hot, Strong Love

Oh, come and stir my cauldron, 
And if you do it right,
I'll boil you some hot strong love
To keep you warm tonight.
To my not-so-great surprise, I found this video on Youtube as well as many other Harry Potter inspired songs. Hmmm... Seemed a bit odd at first, but then again I am a Trekkie and a Whovian myself so I can totally understand fanfiction. 


However, how do you call a Harry Potter fan? A potty? Must investigate further...





* If it's Tuesday... is related to this 1969 movie about a bunch of Americans on a tour of Europe. If it's Tuesday, this must be Belgium is the original title.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?